Definitions for intentionally
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word intentionally
intentionally, deliberately, designedly, on purpose, purposely, advisedly, by choice, by design(adverb)
with intention; in an intentional manner
"he used that word intentionally"; "I did this by choice"
In an intentional manner, on purpose.
in an intentional manner; with intention; by design; of purpose
Translations for intentionally
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- intencionadamentCatalan, Valencian
- bewusst, vorsätzlich, beabsichtigt, absichtlichGerman
- tahallisesti, tahallaanFinnish
- intentionnellement, à desseinFrench
- ביד רמהHebrew
- szántszándékkal, szándékosan, készakarvaHungarian
- به ئانقهس, بهقهستیKurdish
- intenționat, premeditatRomanian
- преднамеренно, намеренно, нарочноRussian
Get even more translations for intentionally »
Find a translation for the intentionally definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these intentionally definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"intentionally." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2015. Web. 3 May 2015. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/intentionally>.