Definitions for insecureˌɪn sɪˈkyʊər
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word insecure
not firm or firmly fixed; likely to fail or give way
"the hinge is insecure"
lacking in security or safety
"his fortune was increasingly insecure"; "an insecure future"
lacking self-confidence or assurance
"an insecure person lacking mental stability"
not safe from attack
Not comfortable or confident in oneself or in certain situations.
He's a nice guy and all, but seems to be rather insecure around other people.
not secure; not confident of safety or permanence; distrustful; suspicious; apprehensive of danger or loss
not effectually guarded, protected, or sustained; unsafe; unstable; exposed to danger or loss
Translations for insecure
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- insegurCatalan, Valencian
- usikker, utrygDanish
- turvaton, epäluotettava, epävarmaFinnish
- inquiet, inconfortableFrench
- anksyeuHaitian Creole
- malsicuro, insicuroItalian
- pānekeneke, tītengiMāori
- niepewny, niebezpiecznyPolish
- опа́сный, небезопа́сный, неуве́ренный, ненадёжныйRussian
- tehlikede, güvensiz, emniyetsizTurkish
Get even more translations for insecure »
Find a translation for the insecure definition in other languages:
Select another language: