Definitions for ill-mannered
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word ill-mannered
ill-mannered, bad-mannered, rude, unmannered, unmannerly(adj)
socially incorrect in behavior
"resentment flared at such an unmannered intrusion"
Of or pertaining to having bad manners; impolite. (See also: bad-mannered)
He was extremely ill-mannered and caused offence wherever he went.
Translations for ill-mannered
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- unmanierlich, ungezogenGerman
- malportado, incivil, malcriado, descortésSpanish
- mal élevé, malapprisFrench
- modortalan, faragatlan, neveletlenHungarian
- maleducato, sgarbatoItalian
- 無礼, 失礼Japanese
- grosseiro, malcriado, mal-educadoPortuguese
- грубый, невоспитанныйRussian
- terbiyesiz, kabaTurkish
Get even more translations for ill-mannered »
Find a translation for the ill-mannered definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these ill-mannered definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"ill-mannered." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2015. Web. 22 May 2015. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/ill-mannered>.