skating on ice
The act, or the sport, of skating on ice.
Ice skating is moving on ice by using ice skates. It can be done for a variety of reasons, including exercise, leisure, traveling, and various sports. Ice skating occurs both on specially prepared indoor and outdoor tracks, as well as on naturally occurring bodies of frozen water, such as lakes and rivers.
The ice skating symbol -- In this Symbols.com article you will learn about the meaning of the ice skating symbol and its characteristic.
The numerical value of ice skating in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of ice skating in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Images & Illustrations of ice skating
Translations for ice skating
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- Eislauf, Eislaufen, SchlittschuhlaufenGerman
- patinage à glace, patinage, Patinage sur glaceFrench
- アイススケート, スケーティング, スケートJapanese
- slidošana, daiļslidošanaLatvian
- тэшүүрийн спортMongolian
- patinação no geloPortuguese
- ката́ние на конька́х, конькобе́жный спортRussian
Get even more translations for ice skating »
Find a translation for the ice skating definition in other languages:
Select another language: