Definitions for henceforthˌhɛnsˈfɔrθ, -ˈfoʊrθ;ˈhɛnsˌfɔrθ, -ˌfoʊrθ; -ˈfɔr wərd, -ˈfoʊr-
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word henceforth
from this time forth; from now on
"henceforth she will be known as Mrs. Smith"
From now on; from this time on.
I will try to do a better job, henceforth, now that I know the proper technique!
from this time forward; henceforward
Henceforth is a Brazilian progressive metal band. Formed in 1993, they released their first album in Brazil in December 2005 via Voice Music. The current line-up is made up by Frank Harris, Hugo Mariutti, Luis Mariutti, Fabio Elsas and Cristiano Altieri. Luis and Hugo were former members of another band called Shaaman, and Luis is a former member of power metal band Angra - as of 2007 they are no longer in Shaaman having left the band with singer Andre Matos in order to pursue new projects. Fabio has played in the past with Skyscraper and Firebox, besides his 1st band with Hugo Mariutti, Wardeath.
Images & Illustrations of henceforth
Translations for henceforth
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- fremover, for fremtiden, fra nu afDanish
- künftig, fortan, hinfort, fürderhinGerman
- en adelanteSpanish
- از حالاًPersian
- vastedes, tästedes, tästä lähinFinnish
- désormais, dorénavantFrench
- upp frá þessu, héðan í fráIcelandic
- d’ora in avanti, d’ora in poiItalian
- 今後, これ以後Japanese
- amodo, dehinc, posthacLatin
- ā muri ake neiMāori
- vanaf, voortaan, nuDutch
- de agora em diante, doravantePortuguese
- с этих пор, в дальнейшем, впредь, отнынеRussian
- mulâ ngayónTagalog
Get even more translations for henceforth »
Find a translation for the henceforth definition in other languages:
Select another language: