fuss, trouble, bother, hassle(noun)
an angry disturbance
"he didn't want to make a fuss"; "they had labor trouble"; "a spot of bother"
hassle, scuffle, tussle, dogfight, rough-and-tumble(verb)
harass, hassle, harry, chivy, chivvy, chevy, chevvy, beset, plague, molest, provoke(verb)
annoy continually or chronically
"He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked"; "This man harasses his female co-workers"
to dispute or quarrel, often over petty disagreements.
To expend excessive time and energy trying to accomplish a task.
Trouble, bother, unwanted annoyances or problems.
I went through a lot of hassle to be the first to get a ticket.
A fight or argument.
An action which is not worth the difficulty involved.
To trouble, to bother, to annoy.
The unlucky boy was hassled by a gang of troublemakers on his way home.
To pick a fight or start an argument.
Hassle is a location in Närke, Sweden, where a Celtic treasure was found in 1936. The treasure comprises a large bronze cauldron which contained two Bronze Age swords of the Hallstatt type, a pommel of bronze, two bronze buckets with ciste a cordoni, two small hooks of bronze and twelve large circular bronze plates with fittings of iron. All of the items were imported. The cauldron belongs to a special kind of cultic cauldrons usually found in Italy and Greece, while the buckets are of a kind found in southern and central Europe.
The numerical value of hassle in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of hassle in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1
Images & Illustrations of hassle
Translations for hassle
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- plage, besvær, bøvl, genere, skænderi, slagsmål, chikanere, masDanish
- nerven, Ärger, ärgern, Zank, plagen, Mühe, provozieren, StreitGerman
- pelea, riña, fastidio, tropiezo, provocar, aperrear, lío, molestar, apuro, fastidiar, molestia, complicación, fregar, jaleo, broncaSpanish
- hässäkkä, kiusata, kina, hulina, riitaFinnish
- tracas, peine, dispute, lutte, harceler, provoquerFrench
- सिर खाना, द्राविडी प्राणायाम, तंग करनाHindi
- kłopot, problem, kłótniaPolish
- incomodar, aborrecerPortuguese
- барье́р, доставать, донимать, спорить, надоедать, ссора, нервотрёпка, препя́тствие, тру́дность, моро́ка, прегра́да, геморро́й, поме́ха, ссориться, докучать, напрягатьRussian
- besvär, krångelSwedish
Get even more translations for hassle »
Find a translation for the hassle definition in other languages:
Select another language: