Definitions for hardworking
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word hardworking
hardworking, industrious, tireless, untiring(adj)
characterized by hard work and perseverance
Of a person, taking their work seriously and doing it well and rapidly.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
She's smart, she's hardworking, she's giving it all she's got.
It's scary. ninety-nine percent of Muslims are hardworking, good people.
Don’t ever eat your bread without remembering the hardworking peasants!
We came here to tell Mr. Trump that we’re not criminals and we’re hardworking people.
If there were no mountains, humanity would be much lazier! Challenges make people hardworking!
Images & Illustrations of hardworking
Translations for hardworking
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- егәрле, эшсәнBashkir
- treballadorCatalan, Valencian
- arbeitsam, fleißig, eifrigGerman
- industrieux, diligentFrench
- dèanadachScottish Gaelic
- cītīgs, uzcītīgs, strādīgs, čakls, centīgsLatvian
- vlijtig, ijverigDutch
- laborios, harnic, diligent, sârguincios, muncitorRomanian
- работящий, прилежный, усердный, трудолюбивыйRussian
- trudoljubiva, trudoljubivSerbo-Croatian
- idog, flitig, arbetsamSwedish
- chăm chỉVietnamese
Get even more translations for hardworking »
Find a translation for the hardworking definition in other languages:
Select another language: