hardworking, industrious, tireless, untiring(adj)
characterized by hard work and perseverance
Of a person, taking their work seriously and doing it well and rapidly.
The numerical value of hardworking in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of hardworking in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Don’t ever eat your bread without remembering the hardworking peasants!
If there were no mountains, humanity would be much lazier! Challenges make people hardworking!
Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them.
It is ample clear that the sycophants and malingerer hardly fear of getting out of their jobs, but the sincere and hardworking employees appear to be worried often of it in an organisation.
We want to show people that it's not just a bunch of stoners selling pot over the counter, it's business-minded people -- hardworking Americans -- who are just like any other business and trying to make their dream work.
Images & Illustrations of hardworking
Translations for hardworking
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- егәрле, эшсәнBashkir
- treballadorCatalan, Valencian
- arbeitsam, fleißig, eifrigGerman
- industrieux, diligentFrench
- dèanadachScottish Gaelic
- cītīgs, uzcītīgs, strādīgs, čakls, centīgsLatvian
- vlijtig, ijverigDutch
- trabalhador, trabalha duroPortuguese
- laborios, harnic, diligent, sârguincios, muncitorRomanian
- работящий, прилежный, усердный, трудолюбивыйRussian
- trudoljubiva, trudoljubivSerbo-Croatian
- idog, flitig, arbetsamSwedish
- میہنتی, محنتیUrdu
- chăm chỉVietnamese
Get even more translations for hardworking »
Find a translation for the hardworking definition in other languages:
Select another language: