a small rubber ball used in playing the game of handball
a game played in a walled court or against a single wall by two or four players who strike a rubber ball with their hands
A team sport where two teams of seven players each (six players and a goalkeeper) pass and bounce a ball trying to throw it in the goal of the opposing team.
The small rubber ball used in the sport of handball.
The offence of touching the ball with the hands.
An American sport in which players must, in turn, bounce a ball off of a wall, taking care not to miss their turn.
The small rubber ball used in this sport.
An act of passing a football by holding it with one hand and hitting it with the other.
An Irish sport, very similar to the American sport, in which players must bounce a ball off a wall.
To manually load or unload a container, trailer, or to otherwise manually move bulk goods (often on pallets) from one type of transport receptacleto another.
To illegally touch the ball with the hand or arm.
If the defender handballs in the penalty area, a penalty is awarded.
To (legally) pass a football by holding it with one hand and hitting it with the other.
To insert a hand into someone's anus.
A type of team sport played with a specific type of ball, defined rules and on a type of specific size court.
Handball is played around the world and is a popular sport.
The numerical value of handball in Chaldean Numerology is: 6
The numerical value of handball in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Images & Illustrations of handball
Translations for handball
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- كرة يدArabic
- handbolCatalan, Valencian
- Handball, HandspielGerman
- balonmano, handballSpanish
- käsi, käsipallo, käsikosketusFinnish
- main, balle, ballon, handball, handball américainFrench
- kézilabda, kezezésHungarian
- հանդբոլ, ձեռնագնդակArmenian
- ハンドボール, ハンド, ハンドリング, 送球Japanese
- 송구, 送球, 핸드볼Korean
- ракомет, ракометна топкаMacedonian
- handsbal, hands, handbalDutch
- szczypiorniak, piłka ręcznaPolish
- handbal, hențRomanian
- гандбол, ручной мячRussian
- igranje rukom, rukomet, рукомет, rukometna loptaSerbo-Croatian
- rokometna žoga, rokometSlovene
- handboll, handsSwedish
- hentbol topu, hentbolTurkish
- banh để liệngVietnamese
Get even more translations for handball »
Find a translation for the handball definition in other languages:
Select another language: