Definitions for hamburgerˈhæmˌbɜr gər
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word hamburger
hamburger, beefburger, burger(noun)
a sandwich consisting of a fried cake of minced beef served on a bun, often with other ingredients
ground beef, hamburger(noun)
beef that has been ground
A hot sandwich consisting of a patty of cooked ground beef, in a sliced bun, sometimes also containing salad vegetables, condiments, or both.
The patty used in such a sandwich.
Ground beef, especially that intended to be made into hamburgers.
An animal or human, or the flesh thereof, that has been badly injured as a result of an accident or conflict.
A person from Hamburg.
Origin: From Hamburger, the adjectival form of Hamburg.
A hamburger is a sandwich consisting of a cooked patty of ground meat usually placed inside a sliced hamburger bun. Hamburgers are often served with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onion, pickles, cheese and condiments such as mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup and relish. The term "burger", can also be applied to the meat patty on its own, especially in the UK where the term "patty" is rarely used. The term may be prefixed with the type of meat as in "turkey burger".
The numerical value of hamburger in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
The numerical value of hamburger in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Sacred cows make the best hamburger.
Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world.
Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?
I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!
Everyone has a right to a university degree in America, even if it's in Hamburger Technology.
Images & Illustrations of hamburger
Translations for hamburger
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- هامبورجر, برغر, هامبرغرArabic
- hamburguesaCatalan, Valencian
- Rindermett, Hamburger, MettGerman
- κιμάς, χάμπουργκερGreek
- hakkliha, hamburger, burks, burgerEstonian
- hampurilainen, jauhelihapihvi, jauhelihaFinnish
- hamburger, svizzeraItalian
- vet breudjeLimburgish, Limburgan, Limburger
- плеска́вица, хамбургерMacedonian
- ħemberger, pulpettaMaltese
- hamburger, rundergehaktDutch
- kvernet kjøtt, hamburger, kjøttdeig, karbonadesmørbrødNorwegian
- héembagiiNavajo, Navaho
- hambúrguer, hamburgerPortuguese
- хамбургер, hamburgerSerbo-Croatian
- hamburger, hamburger köftesiTurkish
Get even more translations for hamburger »
Find a translation for the hamburger definition in other languages:
Select another language: