in a graceful manner
"she swooped gracefully"
in a gracious or graceful manner
"he did not have a chance to grow up graciously"
In a graceful manner.
The numerical value of gracefully in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of gracefully in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Accept good advice gracefully--as long as it doesn't interfere with what you intended to do in the first place.
Luckily everyone felt the same way, the only thing to do here is to retire him gracefully and send him off in the most honorable way we could think of.
The most important thing in an argument, next to being right, is to leave an escape hatch for your opponent, so that he can gracefully swing over to your side without too much apparent loss of face.
And the wind said May you be as strong as the oak, yet flexible as the birch may you stand as tall as the redwood, live gracefully as the willow and may you always bear fruit all your days on this earth.
You maybe have 14 to 20 feet to move away from them, you have to find a way to gracefully exit the conversation. I want to make sure that they continue to want to come to my bar, even if I find them to be aggressively boring.
Images & Illustrations of gracefully
Translations for gracefully
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- بِلَبَاقَة, بِرَشَاقَةArabic
- graciosamentCatalan, Valencian
- elegant, anstandslos, würdevoll, graziös, anmutigGerman
- uljaasti, komeasti, viehättävästi, sulavasti, upeasti, kauniisti, viehkeästiFinnish
- mómhar, spéiriúil, seolta, ealaíontaIrish
- kecsesen, bájosanHungarian
- изящно, элегантно, грациозноRussian
- behagfull, elegantSwedish
- zarif, incelikle, zarâfetle, inceTurkish
Get even more translations for gracefully »
Find a translation for the gracefully definition in other languages:
Select another language: