exit, go out, get out, leave(verb)
move out of or depart from
"leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
leave the house to go somewhere
"We never went out when our children were small"
take the field
"The soldiers went out on missions"
"The lights suddenly went out and we were in the dark"
go out of fashion; become unfashionable
go steady, go out, date, see(verb)
date regularly; have a steady relationship with
"Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
To leave, especially a building.
To leave one's abode to go to public places.
To be eliminated from a competition.
to be turned off or extinguished
to become extinct, to expire.
To discard or meld all the cards in one's hand
To become out of fashion.
of a couple, to have a romantic relationship (literally, one that involves going out together on dates)
To have a romantic relationship with someone.
The numerical value of go out in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of go out in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
I thought,' I am going to get out, get out, get out, get out.
Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
True happiness, we are told, consists in getting out of one's self, but the point is not only to get out, you must stay out and to stay out you must have some absorbing errand.
Drive them out, drive out the terrorists. Drive out the extremists. Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land and drive them out of this Earth.
That's the toughest thing is players, one, you want to be out there competing, and, two, you see you're brothers struggling out there and going through this you want to get out there and, three, you never want anybody to come out there and go right back out. So it's always a tough position to be in.
Images & Illustrations of go out
Translations for go out
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- خرج, يخرجArabic
- выйсці, выходзіцьBelarusian
- излизам, излязаBulgarian
- sortirCatalan, Valencian
- vycházet, vyjítCzech
- mynd, allanWelsh
- hinausgehen, herausgehen, ausgehenGerman
- välja minema, väljas käima, väljumaEstonian
- خارج شدنPersian
- lähteä ulos, sammua, loppua, päättyä, mennä ulosFinnish
- amach, téighIrish
- निकलना, बाहर जाना, बाहर निकलनाHindi
- ելնել, դուրս գալ, հանգչելArmenian
- andare fuori, uscireItalian
- 出る, きえる, 出かけるJapanese
- anivoqKalaallisut, Greenlandic
- egredior, exeoLatin
- išeiti, gèstiLithuanian
- излезе, излегуваMacedonian
- naar buiten gaan, uitgaanDutch
- gasnąć, zgasnąć, wyjść, wychodzićPolish
- sortir, sorteirRomansh
- встречаться, выходи́ть, гаснуть, вы́йти, погаснуть, тухнуть, [[ходить]] [[аут]], потухнуть, [[бывать]] [[в]] [[обществоRussian
- излазити, изаћи, izlaziti, izaćiSerbo-Croatian
- vyjsť, vychádzaťSlovak
- gå utSwedish
- хориҷ шудан, баромаданTajik
- ออกไป, ออกThai
- виходити, вийтиUkrainian
- hết hạng, ra, chếtVietnamese
Get even more translations for go out »
Find a translation for the go out definition in other languages:
Select another language: