go, go away, depart(verb)
move away from a place into another direction
"Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon"
leave, go forth, go away(verb)
go away from a place
"At what time does your train leave?"; "She didn't leave until midnight"; "The ship leaves at midnight"
vanish, disappear, go away(verb)
become invisible or unnoticeable
"The effect vanished when day broke"
disappear, vanish, go away(verb)
get lost, as without warning or explanation
"He disappeared without a trace"
To depart or leave a place.
To travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation.
To become invisible, vanish or disappear.
Command asking someone to leave them alone.
The numerical value of go away in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of go away in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Some regulators continue to chip away at leverage. The banking lobby is chipping away at the chipping away, and the banking lobby is winning.
A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.
When you feel your song is orchestrated wrong, Why should you prolong your stay? When the wind and weather blow your dreams sky-high, Sail away, sail away, sail away!
Math Problem: What does Three take away Two equal? I can prove that Three take away Two equals Two. Don't believe me? OK, you have Three apples I take away Two apples, how many apples do I have?
If we walk away, we walk away alone. Our partners are not going to be with us. Instead they'll walk away from the tough multilateral sanctions that brought Iran to the negotiating table in the first place.
Images & Illustrations of go away
Translations for go away
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- voetsek, gaan wegAfrikaans
- odejít, běž pryčCzech
- gehen Sie weg, weggehen, fortfahren, wegfahren, verschwinden, fortgehen, verreisen, geh wegGerman
- forveturi, foriruEsperanto
- irse, marcharse, vete, viajar, salir, egresarSpanish
- minge äraEstonian
- [[mene]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[jonnekin]], häivy, poistua, kadota, poistuFinnish
- partir, disparaître, s'en aller, va-t'enFrench
- imigh, imigh leatIrish
- falbhScottish Gaelic
- menj elHungarian
- farðu burtIcelandic
- partire, andarsene, sparire, vatteneItalian
- 去る, 出掛けるJapanese
- digredior, abeo, abambulo, evanesco, abi, abdo, exeo, foras omnes, decedo, abscedo, abiteLatin
- weggaan, ga wegDutch
- forsvinnNorwegian Nynorsk
- akóó níláahdi naníchʼį́įdiiNavajo, Navaho
- kogaan omaaOjibwe, Ojibwa
- zniknąć, wyjechać, idź stądPolish
- partir, viajar, sair, desaparecer, vá embora, ir embora, sumirPortuguese
- уходить, уехать, исчезать, исчезнуть, уезжать, уйтиRussian
- odlazi, одлазиSerbo-Croatian
- bež prečSlovak
- pojdi stranSlovene
- iväg med dig, stick, försvinnSwedish
- גיי אַוועקYiddish
Get even more translations for go away »
Find a translation for the go away definition in other languages:
Select another language: