Definitions for give back
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word give back
refund, return, repay, give back(verb)
"Please refund me my money"
To return, restore (a thing to its original owner or location etc.).
To contribute money, goods or, especially, services for charitable purposes, as if in return for one's own success.
Give Back is the fourth recorded work by Christian punk band Side Walk Slam, and was released in 2002.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
I had to come and just give back to the people.
I think you have to give back, he’s been a customer of GM forever and a veteran.
I wanted to be a part of the I Am Black Austin campaign because I wanted to give back.
As it is more blessed to give than receive, so it must be more blessed to receive than to give back.
That's something you'll have to ask them, i love working with Harry with the charity, to be able to give back.
Translations for give back
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- аддаць, вяртаць, аддаваць, вярнуцьBelarusian
- връщам, повръщамBulgarian
- vrátit, vracetCzech
- palauttaa, antaa, takaisinFinnish
- враќа, вратиMacedonian
- zwrócić, oddawać, zwracać, oddaćPolish
- devolver, devolvaPortuguese
- înapoia, reda, a da înapoiRomanian
- отдать, возвращать, вернуть, отдаватьRussian
- vratiti, враћати, vraćati, вратитиSerbo-Croatian
- vracať, vrátiťSlovak
- vračati, vrnitiSlovene
- віддати, повертати, віддавати, повернутиUkrainian
- ridner, rindeWalloon
Get even more translations for give back »
Find a translation for the give back definition in other languages:
Select another language: