Definitions for fleefli
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word flee
flee, fly, take flight(verb)
run away quickly
"He threw down his gun and fled"
To run away; to escape.
The prisoner tried to flee, but was caught by the guards.
To escape from.
To disappear quickly; to vanish.
Etherical products flee once freely exposed to air
to run away, as from danger or evil; to avoid in an alarmed or cowardly manner; to hasten off; -- usually with from. This is sometimes omitted, making the verb transitive
Flee is an album by British blues rock musician Jeremy Spencer credited as "The Jeremy Spencer Band", with particularly strong input from Michael Fogarty. Spencer had been a member of Fleetwood Mac from 1967–71, and this 1979 release was Spencer's third album apart from Fleetwood Mac, and his second recorded while a member of the Children of God.
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'flee' in Verbs Frequency: #694
Translations for flee
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- فر, هربArabic
- изчезвам бързо, избягвам, бягамBulgarian
- redek, tec'hout, fuiñ, tec'helBreton
- fugirCatalan, Valencian
- бѣжатиOld Church Slavonic, Church Slavonic, Old Bulgarian
- fly, flygteDanish
- fliehen, flüchten, entfliehenGerman
- desvanecerse, huirSpanish
- karata, paetaFinnish
- s'enfuir, fuir, échapperFrench
- revîn, bezîn, remayen, bazdanKurdish
- fugiō, aufugio, evado, profugio, confugio, perfugio, evanesco, refugio, diffugioLatin
- на́пушти, и́збегне, по́бегнеMacedonian
- flykte, rømmeNorwegian
- ontsnappen, vluchten, vervliegen, ontlopen, vlieden, ontvluchten, ontkomen, wegvluchtenDutch
- flykte, rømmeNorwegian Nynorsk
- zbiec, uciec, ulotnić się, umknąć, uciekać, ulatniać się, umykaćPolish
- sumir, [[escapar]] [[de]], escapar, [[fugir]] [[de]], fugirPortuguese
- mitikuy, ayqey, chinkakapuyQuechua
- evada, dispărea, fugi, a se evapora, scăpaRomanian
- убега́ть, удира́ть, убежа́ть, удра́тьRussian
Get even more translations for flee »
Find a translation for the flee definition in other languages:
Select another language: