Definitions for finaglefɪˈneɪ gəl
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word finagle
wangle, finagle, manage(verb)
achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
To obtain, arrange, or achieve by indirect and usually deceitful methods.
...finagle a day off from work.
To cheat or swindle; to use crafty, deceitful methods. (often with "out of" preceding the object)
...shady stockbrokers who finagle their clients out of fortunes.
Translations for finagle
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- escamotear, enchufar, hurtar, timar, petardear, estafar, trufar, birlarSpanish
- rouler, escroquer, refaire, intriguer, truander, magouiller, filouter, piquer, estamperFrench
- becsap, csal, rászedHungarian
- fregare, sottrarreItalian
- foefelen, ritselen, zwendelen, ontfutselenDutch
Find a translation for the finagle definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
Are we missing a good definition for finagle?
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Nearby & related entries:
Alternative searches for finagle: