Definitions for fiercely
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word fiercely
in a physically fierce manner
"silence broken by dogs barking ferociously"; "they fought fiercely"
in an emotionally fierce manner
"she was fiercely proud of her children"
in a fierce manner
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Lust of power burns more fiercely than all the passions combined.
I was born independent, fiercely so, i always had a chip on my shoulder that I had to prove to everyone that I'm independent.
When dollars get lower and there are fewer acquisition programs, protests go up and people fight more fiercely for these awards.
Fred was a sweet, funny and fiercely intelligent guy with a gentle heart. A bear of a man who was warm and considerate towards all those around him.
Fred was a sweet, funny and fiercely intelligent guy with a gentle heart -- a bear of a man who was warm and considerate towards all those around him.
Images & Illustrations of fiercely
Translations for fiercely
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- feroçmentCatalan, Valencian
- heftig, wütendGerman
- άγρια, αγρίωςGreek
- rajusti, hurjasti, tulisesti, raivokkaastiFinnish
- farouchement, âprementFrench
- fûlWestern Frisian
- accanitamente, perfidamente, ferocemente, trucementeItalian
- ferociter, atrociterLatin
- gwałtownie, zawzięcie, ostroPolish
- я́ростно, лю́то, неи́стово, жесто́ко, свире́поRussian
- žestoko, жестокоSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for fiercely »
Find a translation for the fiercely definition in other languages:
Select another language: