in a physically fierce manner
"silence broken by dogs barking ferociously"; "they fought fiercely"
in an emotionally fierce manner
"she was fiercely proud of her children"
in a fierce manner
The numerical value of fiercely in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of fiercely in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Lust of power burns more fiercely than all the passions combined.
I'm fiercely independent but I'm terrified of being alone.
I was born independent, fiercely so, i always had a chip on my shoulder that I had to prove to everyone that I'm independent.
Merkel won't let him be sacrificed, she's known him from the start of her career and they've always been fiercely loyal to each other. She'd be exposed if he had to go.
Those of us who work in this industry every day know it is fiercely competitive. Customers of all types have access to food distribution services from a wide variety of companies.
Images & Illustrations of fiercely
Translations for fiercely
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- feroçmentCatalan, Valencian
- heftig, wütendGerman
- άγρια, αγρίωςGreek
- rajusti, hurjasti, tulisesti, raivokkaastiFinnish
- farouchement, âprement, violemmentFrench
- fûlWestern Frisian
- accanitamente, perfidamente, ferocemente, trucementeItalian
- ferociter, atrociterLatin
- gwałtownie, zawzięcie, ostroPolish
- я́ростно, лю́то, неи́стово, жесто́ко, свире́поRussian
- žestoko, жестокоSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for fiercely »
Find a translation for the fiercely definition in other languages:
Select another language: