feisty, plucky, spunky(adj)
"the champion is faced with a feisty challenger"
huffy, thin-skinned, feisty, touchy(adj)
quick to take offense
Tenacious, energetic, spunky.
Belligerent; prepared to stand and fight, especially in spite of relatively small stature or some other disadvantage.
Easily offended and ready to bicker.
The numerical value of feisty in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of feisty in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
I want to know who she is because she is feisty, she fought to be here.
There is a certain, feisty section inside the party, and the leadership has a challenge in its balancing act.
I come off a couple weeks of family time. I feel refreshed, renewed, recharged, a little feisty, i'm ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work.
Initially the theory was that she was the feisty one and she said. ‘I’m out of here,’ now I think it’s more that he said, ‘Get out!’.
SOAPY You know, feisty women never get boring. JOEL Let me tell you something. Boring women get a bad rap. There's a lot to be said for boring women.
Images & Illustrations of feisty
Translations for feisty
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- kampflustig, zäh, streitsüchtig, hartnäckig, resolutenGerman
- agresivo, tenazSpanish
- ärhäkkä, kipakka, herkkänahkainenFinnish
- qui a du tempérament, tenace, agressif, fougueuseFrench
- tenace, combattivo, tostoItalian
- strijdlustig, strijdbaar, lichtgeraakt, vechtlustig, hardnekkig, pittigeDutch
- напористый, вздорныйRussian
- stridbar, stridslysten, ettrigSwedish
Get even more translations for feisty »
Find a translation for the feisty definition in other languages:
Select another language: