feasible, executable, practicable, viable, workable(adj)
capable of being done with means at hand and circumstances as they are
That can be done .
His plan to rid Trafalgar Square of pigeons by bringing in peregrine falcons to eat them was dismissed as not feasible.
capable of being done, executed, or effected; practicable
fit to be used or tailed, as land
Origin: [F. faisable, fr. faire to make or do, fr. L. facere. See Fact, Feat.]
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
fēz′i-bl, adj. practicable.—ns. Feas′ibleness, Feasibil′ity.—adv. Feas′ibly. [Fr. faisable, that can be done—faire, faisant—L. facĕre, to do.]
The numerical value of feasible in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of feasible in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it.
I don’t think anybody really thinks it’s feasible to have constitutional change before the election.
The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn better than a 'C', the idea must be feasible.
In 2015, it's feasible that Mexico's economy will face a complicated international environment, with the fall in oil prices and the possibility of other shocks due to a change in U.S. monetary policy.
Resistance is feasible even for those who are not heroes by nature, and it is an obligation, I believe, for those who fear the consequences and detest the reality of the attempt to impose American hegemony.
Images & Illustrations of feasible
Translations for feasible
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- осъществим, изпълнимBulgarian
- factibleCatalan, Valencian
- možný, proveditelný, uskutečnitelnýCzech
- machbar, durchführbarGerman
- tehtävissä, toteuttamiskelpoinen, mahdollinenFinnish
- indéanta, féideartha, sodhéantaIrish
- בר ביצועHebrew
- realizzabile, fattibileItalian
- 実現可能, 実行Japanese
- pêkan, mimkin, gengazKurdish
- haalbaar, mogelijkDutch
- wykonalny, osiągalny, możliwyPolish
- fazível, viável, factível, possívelPortuguese
- facibil, fezabilRomanian
- возможный, осуществимый, исполнимый, выполнимыйRussian
- izvediv, primjenljivo, praktično, izvodljivoSerbo-Croatian
- möjlig, genomförbarSwedish
- olası, mümkün, yapılabilir, kılgınTurkish
Get even more translations for feasible »
Find a translation for the feasible definition in other languages:
Select another language: