an implement used to erase something
A thing used to erase or remove something written or drawn by a pen or a pencil.
I have worn out the eraser on this pencil.
A thing used to erase something written by chalk on a chalkboard; chalkboard eraser.
An overwriter program used to prevent data recovery.
one who, or that which, erases; esp., a sharp instrument or a piece of rubber used to erase writings, drawings, etc
An eraser or rubber is an article of stationery that is used for removing pencil markings. Erasers have a rubbery consistency and are often pink or white. Some pencils have an eraser on one end. Typical erasers are made from synthetic rubber, but more expensive or specialized erasers are vinyl, plastic, or gum-like materials. Cheaper erasers can be made out of synthetic soy-based gum.
A type of stationery product created and designed in various colors, rubber materials, plastic, shapes, sizes and styles used to change or remove a pen, pencil or other ink writing.
When we were in school we had to ensure we had an eraser in our pencil case especially during maths class.
A type of device or product created and designed in various colors, materials, shapes, sizes, substances and styles used to clean and for various other purposes.
There was a type of eraser in the iron cleaning set we bought to clean the iron.
The numerical value of eraser in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of eraser in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Images & Illustrations of eraser
Translations for eraser
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- изтривалка, гума за триенеBulgarian
- guma, zmizíkCzech
- Radiergummi, Radierer, Gummi, TafelschwammGerman
- tabulviŝilo, viŝilo, tabulspongo, spongo, skrapgumo, tabultukoEsperanto
- borrador, goma de borrarSpanish
- effaceur, efface, brosse à tableau, gommeFrench
- gomma, cancellinoItalian
- 消しゴム, 黒板消し, Japanese
- GummiLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- gom, gumDutch
- viskelêrNorwegian Nynorsk
- apagador, safa, borracha, eraserPortuguese
- radieră, gumă de șters, bureteRomanian
- резинка, стирательная резинка, ластик, стёркаRussian
- tavelsudd, suddgummi, radergummi, suddSwedish
- cục gôm, cái tẩyVietnamese
Get even more translations for eraser »
Find a translation for the eraser definition in other languages:
Select another language: