Definitions for dulyˈdu li, ˈdyu-
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word duly
at the proper time
"she was duly apprised of the raise"
In a due, fit, or becoming manner; as it ought to be; properly.
The citizen's concern was duly noted in the meeting minutes.
Regularly; at the proper time.
in a due, fit, or becoming manner; as it (anything) ought to be; properly; regularly
Translations for duly
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- съответно, надлежно, навремеBulgarian
- degudamentCatalan, Valencian
- pünktlich, gebührend, ordnungsgemäßGerman
- dûment, ponctuellementFrench
- вовремя, правильноRussian
- nizamî, usulen, usulünce, gereken şekilde, usulüne uygun, hakkıylaTurkish
Find a translation for the duly definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
Are we missing a good definition for duly?
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Nearby & related entries:
Alternative searches for duly: