pusher, drug peddler, peddler, drug dealer, drug trafficker(noun)
an unlicensed dealer in illegal drugs
A person who illegally sells drugs.
Drug Dealer is a fictional character from the 2007 film Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story.
The numerical value of drug dealer in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of drug dealer in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Carter This is the LAPD. We're the most hated cops in all the free world. My own mama's ashamed of me. She tells everybody I'm a drug dealer.
People think you are a drug dealer or a terrorist. For a lot of young people, it's difficult to get out of your group of friends. There are only examples of not getting a job. They think why should they even try.
If the President really wanted to make Americans safer, he’d pick up the phone and tell his Justice Department to flip Chicago upside down until every criminal with a gun, criminal gangbanger with a gun, and drug dealer with a gun is arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned to the fullest extent of the law.
Images & Illustrations of drug dealer
Translations for drug dealer
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- تاجر مخدراتArabic
- Drogendealerin, Dealerin, Drogenhändler, Drogenhändlerin, Drogendealer, DealerGerman
- διακινητής ναρκωτικώνGreek
- huumekauppias, huumediileriFinnish
- revendeuse de drogue, revendeur de drogueFrench
- díler, eiturlyfjasaliIcelandic
- narkolanger, langerNorwegian
- [[торговка]] [[наркотик, [[торговец]] [[наркотик, наркодилер, драгдилерRussian
Get even more translations for drug dealer »
Find a translation for the drug dealer definition in other languages:
Select another language: