drug addict, junkie, junky(noun)
a narcotics addict
A person with a chemical or psychological dependency on a drug, especially one which is illegal or improperly procured.
The numerical value of drug addict in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of drug addict in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
This man is a flight risk, in addition, he is a drug addict.
Just because they’re a drug addict doesn’t mean we’re not going to give them something for their pain.
Think of how we forgive or redeem the alcoholic or the drug addict, we don't blindly believe they are 'cured,' but we allow the space for their behavior to show they're redeemed.
By every measure that we define success in this country this guy had it, great looking guy, well educated, great career, plenty of money, beautiful loving wife, beautiful children, great house, he had everything. He's a drug addict and he couldn't get help and he's dead, there but for the grace of God go I. It can happen to anyone so we need to start treating people in this country, not jailing them.
Images & Illustrations of drug addict
Translations for drug addict
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- مدمن, حشاشArabic
- drogoaddicteCatalan, Valencian
- stofmisbruger, narkomanDanish
- Junkie, Drogenabhängiger, DrogensüchtigerGerman
- ναρκομανής, τοξικομανήςGreek
- toxicómano, drogadicto, pichicateroSpanish
- nisti, narkkari, narkomaaniFinnish
- misnýtari, rúsevnismisnýtariFaroese
- accro, drogué, toxicomaneFrench
- 麻薬中毒者, 麻薬常習者Japanese
- наркоманка, дрогираш, наркоман, дрогирашкаMacedonian
- [[viciado]] [[em]] [[drogas]], drogadoPortuguese
- наркоманка, наркоманRussian
- narkòmān, narkòmānkaSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for drug addict »
Find a translation for the drug addict definition in other languages:
Select another language: