Definitions for do the dishes
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word do the dishes
wash up, do the dishes(verb)
"I cook and my husband washes up after dinner"
do the dishes(Verb)
To wash up dirty crockery, cutlery and dishes.
Translations for do the dishes
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- [[mýt]] [[nádobí]]Czech
- spülen, abwaschenGerman
- faire la plonge, faire la vaisselleFrench
- elmosogat, mosogatHungarian
- fare i piatti, lavare i piattiItalian
- [[皿]]を[[洗う]], [[食器類]]を[[洗う]], 皿洗いJapanese
- afwassen, de afwas doenDutch
- [[lavar]] [[a]] [[louça]]Portuguese
- [[помыть]] [[посуда, [[мыть]] [[посудаRussian
Get even more translations for do the dishes »
Find a translation for the do the dishes definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these do the dishes definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"do the dishes." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2015. Web. 2 Mar. 2015. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/do the dishes>.