disgusting, disgustful, distasteful, foul, loathly, loathsome, repellent, repellant, repelling, revolting, skanky, wicked, yucky(adj)
highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
"a disgusting smell"; "distasteful language"; "a loathsome disease"; "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"; "revolting food"; "a wicked stench"
which causes disgust, repulsive, distasteful.
that causes disgust; sickening; offensive; revolting
British National Corpus
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'disgusting' in Written Corpus Frequency: #2510
The numerical value of disgusting in Chaldean Numerology is: 6
The numerical value of disgusting in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
An apology Bah Disgusting Cowardly Beneath the dignity of any gentleman, however wrong he might be.
He got up, his face got red, he shook his finger at me and he screamed, 'You're disgusting, you're disgusting,' and he ran out of there.
I know where she went, it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it, no, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting, let's not talk, we want to be very, very straight up.
I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience.
My pacifism is an instinctive feeling, a feeling that possesses me because the murder of men is disgusting. My attitude is not derived from any intellectual theory but is based on my deepest antipathy to every kind of cruelty and hatred.
Images & Illustrations of disgusting
Translations for disgusting
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- مثير للاشمئزازArabic
- противен, отвратителенBulgarian
- repugnant, menyspreable, fastigósCatalan, Valencian
- ekelhaft, grauslich, ekeligGerman
- nauseabundo, asqueroso, repulsivo, despreciableSpanish
- yököttävä, kuvottava, etova, inhottava, ällöFinnish
- dégoûtant, dégueulasseFrench
- déistineach, samhnasachIrish
- sgrathail, gràineil, oillteilScottish Gaelic
- gusztustalan, undorítóHungarian
- viðbjóðslegur, ógeðslegurIcelandic
- disgustoso, stomachevole, rivoltante, nauseanteItalian
- 忌まわしい, きもいJapanese
- гаден, одвратенMacedonian
- walgelijk, afschuwelijkDutch
- seboso, repulsivo, nojento, asqueroso, nauseantePortuguese
- гадкий, отвратительный, противный, омерзительныйRussian
- ȍdvrātan, ȍgāvan, ȍdūranSerbo-Croatian
- äcklig, vämjelig, motbjudandeSwedish
- iğrenç, mide bulandırıcıTurkish
Get even more translations for disgusting »
Find a translation for the disgusting definition in other languages:
Select another language: