Definitions for datedˈdeɪ tɪd
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word dated
marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
Marked with a date.
Out of date.
Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
No longer fashionable.
The numerical value of dated in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of dated in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Have you ever dated someone because you were too lazy to commit suicide?
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book.
We weren’t meant to be, right? i can’t believe I dated Nicole Kidman… this is unbelievable!
Look, I wasn’t trying to marry him, i dated outside of him. I had respect by not going public with any of my relationships.
They have businesses and assets in Europe that they need to fund. They can also issue long dated debt and match that with their liabilities.
Images & Illustrations of dated
Translations for dated
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- старомоден, датиран, отживялBulgarian
- ugyldig, dateret, udgået, anakronistisk, forældet, umoderneDanish
- veraltet, datiert, altmodisch, unmordern, anachronistisch, unmodisch, aus der Zeit gefallenGerman
- obsoleto, anticuado, pasado de moda, fechadoSpanish
- aegunud, dateeritud, vanaEstonian
- vanhahtava, päivättyFinnish
- daté, démodéFrench
- basi, usangIndonesian
- датиран, застаренMacedonian
- utgått, utdatert, datert, umoderne, foreldetNorwegian
- antiquado, datado, obsoletoPortuguese
- устаревший, анахронический, датировать, устарелый, анахроничный, старомодныйRussian
- föråldrad, gammalmodigSwedish
Get even more translations for dated »
Find a translation for the dated definition in other languages:
Select another language: