Definitions for datedˈdeɪ tɪd
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word dated
marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
Marked with a date.
Out of date.
Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
No longer fashionable.
The numerical value of dated in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of dated in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Have you ever dated someone because you were too lazy to commit suicide?
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book.
We weren’t meant to be, right? i can’t believe I dated Nicole Kidman… this is unbelievable!
The Select Committee on Benghazi is in possession of records with two separate and distinct email addresses used by former Secretary Clinton and dated during the time she was secretary of state.
On stage, I talk about my boyfriend, and the two guys I dated, and my one and only one-night stand, and it sounds like 'This girl is a real Dumpster,' but really, over two years I slept with four people.
Images & Illustrations of dated
Translations for dated
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- старомоден, датиран, отживялBulgarian
- ugyldig, dateret, udgået, anakronistisk, forældet, umoderneDanish
- veraltet, datiert, altmodisch, unmordern, anachronistisch, unmodisch, aus der Zeit gefallenGerman
- obsoleto, anticuado, pasado de moda, fechadoSpanish
- aegunud, dateeritud, vanaEstonian
- vanhahtava, päivättyFinnish
- daté, démodéFrench
- basi, usangIndonesian
- датиран, застаренMacedonian
- utgått, utdatert, datert, umoderne, foreldetNorwegian
- antiquado, datado, obsoletoPortuguese
- устаревший, анахронический, датировать, устарелый, анахроничный, старомодныйRussian
- föråldrad, gammalmodigSwedish
Get even more translations for dated »
Find a translation for the dated definition in other languages:
Select another language: