Definitions for concurkənˈkɜr
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word concur
agree, hold, concur, concord(verb)
be in accord; be in agreement
"We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
"The two events coincided"
To unite or agree (in action or opinion); to have a common opinion; to coincide; to correspond.
To meet in the same point; to combine or conjoin; to contribute or help towards a common object or effect.
To run together; to meet.
Origin: From concurrere
to run together; to meet
to meet in the same point; to combine or conjoin; to contribute or help toward a common object or effect
to unite or agree (in action or opinion); to join; to act jointly; to agree; to coincide; to correspond
to assent; to consent
Images & Illustrations of concur
Translations for concur
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- съгласувам се, стичам се, съответствувамBulgarian
- zustimmen, zusammenwirken, übereinstimmen, zusammentreffenGerman
- concurrir, reunir, estar de acuerdo, acordarSpanish
- olla samaa mieltä, yhtyäFinnish
- convenir, être d'accordFrench
- vera sammála, samsinna, hittastIcelandic
- Å få endene til å møtes, være enige omNorwegian
- zgadzać sięPolish
- соглашаться, совпадать, сходитьсяRussian
- hålla med, instämmaSwedish
Get even more translations for concur »
Find a translation for the concur definition in other languages:
Select another language: