Definitions for concurkənˈkɜr
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word concur
agree, hold, concur, concord(verb)
be in accord; be in agreement
"We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
"The two events coincided"
To unite or agree (in action or opinion); to have a common opinion; to coincide; to correspond.
To meet in the same point; to combine or conjoin; to contribute or help towards a common object or effect.
To run together; to meet.
Origin: From concurrere
to run together; to meet
to meet in the same point; to combine or conjoin; to contribute or help toward a common object or effect
to unite or agree (in action or opinion); to join; to act jointly; to agree; to coincide; to correspond
to assent; to consent
Concur Technologies is an American provider of travel and expense management services. It is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. Concur entered into an agreement to be acquired by SAP SE in September 2014 for $8.3 billion. The acquisition was completed on December 4, 2014.
Translations for concur
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- съгласувам се, стичам се, съответствувамBulgarian
- zustimmen, zusammenwirken, übereinstimmen, zusammentreffenGerman
- concurrir, reunir, estar de acuerdo, acordarSpanish
- olla samaa mieltä, yhtyäFinnish
- convenir, être d'accordFrench
- vera sammála, samsinna, hittastIcelandic
- Å få endene til å møtes, være enige omNorwegian
- zgadzać sięPolish
- соглашаться, совпадать, сходитьсяRussian
- hålla med, instämmaSwedish
Get even more translations for concur »
Find a translation for the concur definition in other languages:
Select another language: