capable of being imagined
"that is one possible answer"
Capable of being conceived or imagined; possible; credible; thinkable.
capable of being conceived, imagined, or understood
Origin: [Cf. F. concevable.]
The numerical value of conceivable in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of conceivable in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Contraceptives should be used on every conceivable occasion.
What is inconceivable about the universe is that it is at all conceivable.
Once the AIIB has actually been established, it's conceivable that we would cooperate.
Once The AIIB has actually been established, The AIIB's conceivable that we would cooperate.
It may seem remote, but at some stage it is conceivable that China cannot afford to be continuously associated with a regime that is universally sanctioned by the international community, something will give.
Images & Illustrations of conceivable
Translations for conceivable
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- възможен, мислим, разбираемBulgarian
- představitelný, myslitelný, možnýCzech
- erdenklich, absehbar, vorstellbar, begreiflich, denkbarGerman
- concebible, pensable, imaginableSpanish
- pensable, imaginableFrench
- immaginabile, pensabile, concepibile, ideabileItalian
- comprehensibilis, comprehensīvusLatin
- вероятный, возможный, мыслимый, потенциальный, постижимыйRussian
- pòjmljiv, замѝслив, по̀јмљив, zamìslivSerbo-Croatian
- makul, akla uygun, düşünülebilirTurkish
Get even more translations for conceivable »
Find a translation for the conceivable definition in other languages:
Select another language: