indicating a lack of maturity
"childish tantrums"; "infantile behavior"
Of or suitable for a child.
Your childish temper tantrums are not going to change my decision on this matter.
of, pertaining to, befitting, or resembling, a child
puerile; trifling; weak
The numerical value of childish in Chaldean Numerology is: 7
The numerical value of childish in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Probably is a little childish, but you know what? This is a campaign.
You ought not to practice childish ways, since you are no longer that age.
Age does not make us childish, as some say it only finds us true children still.
It has turned into a childish spectacle, i don't want to be there to lend dignity to it.
Acting childish seems to come naturally, but acting like an adult, no matter how old we are, just doesn't come easy to us.
Images & Illustrations of childish
Translations for childish
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- детински, детскиBulgarian
- kindisch, kindgerechtGerman
- παιδικός, παιδιάστικοςGreek
- para, infantil, niñosSpanish
- puéril, enfantinFrench
- gyerekes, gyerekHungarian
- kanneregLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- kinderachtig, infantielDutch
- infantylny, dziecinny, dziecięcyPolish
- imaturo, infantilPortuguese
- детский, инфантильный, ребяческийRussian
Get even more translations for childish »
Find a translation for the childish definition in other languages:
Select another language: