carry through, accomplish, execute, carry out, action, fulfill, fulfil(verb)
put in effect
"carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
follow through, follow up, follow out, carry out, implement, put through, go through(verb)
pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
"Did he go through with the treatment?"; "He implemented a new economic plan"; "She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
To hold while moving something out.
The numerical value of carry out in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of carry out in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
If Europe does not want to carry out (South Stream), then it will not be carried out.
Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
As soon as we have well identified targets and we can carry out the strikes that we need to carry out against an enemy who is the Islamic state and who is threatening us.
It is hardly a secret that the goal of the sanctions is to create social and economic conditions to carry out a change of power in Russia, there will be no easy or fast way out of this.
Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, everyone's task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.
Images & Illustrations of carry out
Translations for carry out
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- شغل, نفذArabic
- abwickeln, ausführen, erledigen, raus, realisieren, tragen, ausübenGerman
- llevar a cabo, realizar, cumplirSpanish
- toteuttaa, täyttääFinnish
- sortir, mettre en application, mettre à exécution, réaliser, accomplirFrench
- véghezvisz, végrehajt, megvalósítHungarian
- compiere, realizzareItalian
- realizar, levar a cabo, executar, cumprirPortuguese
- realiza, a pune în execuție, executaRomanian
- выполнять, исполнить, выносить, выполнить, исполнять, вынестиRussian
Get even more translations for carry out »
Find a translation for the carry out definition in other languages:
Select another language: