Definitions for bachelor party
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word bachelor party
stag party held for a bachelor (usually on the night before he is married)
A party held for a man who is about to be married.
A bachelor party, known as a stag party, stag night or stag do a bull's party, or a buck's party or buck's night, is a party held for a man shortly before he enters marriage, to celebrate his "last night of freedom" or merely to spend time with his male friends, who are often at his wedding party afterwards. A bachelor party is usually planned by the best man or other friends of the groom, occasionally, with the assistance of a bachelor party planning company.
Translations for bachelor party
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- Junggesellenabschied, PolterabendGerman
- despedida de solteroSpanish
- enterrement de vie de jeune garçon, enterrement de vie de garçonFrench
- addio al celibato, festa di addio al celibatoItalian
- ергечска вечер, момчешка вечерMacedonian
- utdrikkingslagNorwegian Nynorsk
- utdrikninglag, utdrikkingslagNorwegian
- wieczór kawalerskiPolish
- despedida de solteiroPortuguese
- momačko veče, момацко вечеSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for bachelor party »
Find a translation for the bachelor party definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these bachelor party definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"bachelor party." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2015. Web. 27 Apr. 2015. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/bachelor party>.