Definitions for all along
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word all along
all along, right along(adverb)
all the time or over a period of time
"She had known all along"; "the hope had been there all along"
For the entire time; always.
All Along was a champion Thoroughbred racemare that was foaled in France. She was one of the top fillies of the last part of the 20th century, racing mostly in Europe.
Images & Illustrations of all along
Translations for all along
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- die ganze Zeit, schon immerGerman
- todo el tiempo, desde el primer momentoSpanish
- kaiken aikaa, koko ajanFinnish
- depuis le début, dès le départFrench
- fin dall'inizio, da sempreItalian
- od samego początku, przez cały czasPolish
- [[desde]] [[o]] [[começo]], [[o]] [[tempo]] [[todo]]Portuguese
- всё время, с самого началаRussian
- hela tidenSwedish
Get even more translations for all along »
Find a translation for the all along definition in other languages:
Select another language: