Definitions for all along
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word all along
all along, right along(adverb)
all the time or over a period of time
"She had known all along"; "the hope had been there all along"
For the entire time; always.
All Along was a champion Thoroughbred racemare that was foaled in France. She was one of the top fillies of the last part of the 20th century, racing mostly in Europe.
Translations for all along
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- die ganze Zeit, schon immerGerman
- todo el tiempo, desde el primer momentoSpanish
- kaiken aikaa, koko ajanFinnish
- depuis le début, dès le départFrench
- fin dall'inizio, da sempreItalian
- od samego początku, przez cały czasPolish
- [[desde]] [[o]] [[começo]], [[o]] [[tempo]] [[todo]]Portuguese
- всё время, с самого началаRussian
- hela tidenSwedish
Get even more translations for all along »
Find a translation for the all along definition in other languages:
Select another language: