Definitions for accordinglyəˈkɔr dɪŋ li
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word accordingly
(sentence connectors) because of the reason given
"consequently, he didn't do it"; "continued to have severe headaches and accordingly returned to the doctor"
in accordance with
"she acted accordingly"
Agreeably; correspondingly; suitably; in a manner conformable.
In natural sequence; consequently; so.
agreeably; correspondingly; suitably; in a manner conformable
in natural sequence; consequently; so
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'accordingly' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #3977
Rank popularity for the word 'accordingly' in Adverbs Frequency: #276
Translations for accordingly
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- съответно, следователноBulgarian
- dementsprechend, logischerweiseGerman
- consecuentemente, por consiguiente, en consecuenciaSpanish
- sen mukaisesti, siispä, niinpäFinnish
- en conséquenceFrench
- zatem, więc, stosownie, odpowiednioPolish
- correspondentemente, consequentemente, conformementePortuguese
- следовательно, соответственноRussian
Get even more translations for accordingly »
Find a translation for the accordingly definition in other languages:
Select another language: