native, indigen, indigene, aborigine, aboriginal(noun)
an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
"the art of the natives of the northwest coast"; "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
Aborigine, Abo, Aboriginal, native Australian, Australian Aborigine(noun)
a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived
An individual aboriginal Australian.
An native inhabitant of a country.
The native flora and fauna of an area.
From the beginning.
Origin: * First attested in 1858.
The Roycroft Dictionary
1. A natural, unaffected person; one who has no conscience, who is honest, upright, and always at war. 2. A Deist, a Pantheist, who sees God in everything and feels His presence everywhere, even in his cannibalistic rites; hence, the first thinker in any country. 3. One who hates civilization and the _Ladies' Hum Journal_. 4. Any one who is mulcted, robbed, murdered, butchered, betrayed, in the name of progress.
The numerical value of aborigine in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of aborigine in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Images & Illustrations of aborigine
Translations for aborigine
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- ساكن أصليArabic
- тузе́мец, абориге́нBulgarian
- Urbewohner, AborigineGerman
- aborigen, indígenaSpanish
- bun-cummaltagh, bun-dooghyssaghManx
- 原住民, アボリジニJapanese
- уугуул хүн, аборигенMongolian
- aborígene, indígena, nativoPortuguese
- тузе́мец, коренно́й жи́тель, абориге́н, автохто́нRussian
- asıl yerliTurkish
Get even more translations for aborigine »
Find a translation for the aborigine definition in other languages:
Select another language: