Definitions for Transactiontrænˈsæk ʃən, -ˈzæk-
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Transaction
transaction, dealing, dealings(noun)
the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities)
"no transactions are possible without him"; "he has always been honest is his dealings with me"
The act of conducting or carrying out (business, negotiations, plans).
A deal or business agreement.
An exchange or trade, as of ideas, money, goods, etc.
The transfer of funds into, out of, or from an account.
An atomic operation; a message, data modification, or other procedure that is guaranteed to perform completely or not at all (e.g. a database transaction).
A record of the proceedings of a learned society
Origin: From transactio.
the doing or performing of any business; management of any affair; performance
that which is done; an affair; as, the transactions on the exchange
an adjustment of a dispute between parties by mutual agreement
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'Transaction' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #4020
Rank popularity for the word 'Transaction' in Nouns Frequency: #1036
Images & Illustrations of Transaction
Translations for Transaction
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- صفقة-( safka), معاملةArabic
- forretning, transaktion, overenskomstDanish
- Transaktion, GeschäftGerman
- δοσοληψία, διεξαγωγή, συναλλαγή, διενέργειαGreek
- transaktio, liiketoimi, vuorovaikutus, rahansiirtoFinnish
- トランザクション, 取り引き, 取引, 振り替え, 処理, 振替Japanese
- afacere, transacție, operație comercialăRomanian
- операция обмена, транзакция, сделка, проводкаRussian
- transaktion, överföringSwedish
Get even more translations for Transaction »
Find a translation for the Transaction definition in other languages:
Select another language: