crap, dirt, shit, shite, poop, turd(noun)
obscene terms for feces
A piece of solid animal or human feces.
I went to the toilet to drop a turd.
A pejorative term, typically directed at a person.
Origin: From toord, tord, from tord, from turdan, from der-. Cognate with tord, zort, torð-, tyrdel. More at tear, treddle.
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
turd, n. a ball of dung. [A.S. tord.]
The numerical value of TURD in Chaldean Numerology is: 7
The numerical value of TURD in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
The morning after the KC Royals won the 2015 ALDS vs. the Astros, Rex was on sports talk radio discussing the upcoming ALCS against the Toronto Blue jays. Hudler says, "The Royals need to drop a Royal blue turd right in the blue jays nest." The radio hosts were laughing so hard they had to brake to a commercial.
Images & Illustrations of TURD
Translations for TURD
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- براز, غائط, خراءArabic
- cagarroCatalan, Valencian
- Scheißbolle, Haufen, turdGerman
- κουράδα, σκατόGreek
- cerote, zurullo, bojote, mojón, turdSpanish
- sitajunn, junnEstonian
- pökäle, kikkare, torttu, kikaleFinnish
- tyrðill, kúkur, sparðIcelandic
- 屎, 糞, 大便Japanese
- parakaeto, roke, paratūtaeMāori
- гомно, лајноMacedonian
- chąąʼNavajo, Navaho
- troço, tolete, cagalhão, bostaPortuguese
- какашка, говно, какаRussian
- govno, говноSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for TURD »
Find a translation for the TURD definition in other languages:
Select another language: