Definitions for Realtorˈri əl tər, -ˌtɔr, ˈril-
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Realtor
a real estate agent who is a member of the National Association of Realtors
A person or business that sells or leases out real estate, acting as an agent for the property owner.
Origin: Coined by Charles N. Chadbourn in 1916, from real (in real estate) and -or, based on the model of Latin agent nouns ending in -tor (such as actor, creator), to refer to real estate professionals who are members of the , a trade association in the United States.
Translations for Realtor
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- bróker, agente inmobiliario, realty, realtor, fideicomisarioSpanish
- agent immobilierFrench
- агент за недвижности, агент за недвижниниMacedonian
- агент по продаже недвижимости, риэлторRussian
- fastighetsmäklare, mäklareSwedish
- chuyên viên địa ốc, chuyên viên bất động sản, địa ốc viênVietnamese
Get even more translations for Realtor »
Find a translation for the Realtor definition in other languages:
Select another language: