Definitions for REBOOT
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word REBOOT
boot, reboot, bring up(verb)
cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
"boot your computer"
An instance of rebooting.
The rewriting of a series storyline that discards all previous continuity.
To cause a computer to execute its boot process, effectively resetting the computer and causing the operating system to reload, especially after a system or power failure
To discard all previous continuity in a series and restart the series.
To restart a (computer or video game) from the beginning.
ReBoot is a Canadian CGI-animated action-adventure cartoon series that originally aired from 1994 to 2001. It was produced by Vancouver-based production company Mainframe Entertainment, Alliance Communications, BLT Productions and created by Gavin Blair, Ian Pearson, Phil Mitchell and John Grace, with the visuals designed by Brendan McCarthy after an initial attempt by Ian Gibson. It was the first half-hour, completely computer-animated TV series. Reruns of the first three seasons can be seen in Canada on Teletoon Retro, and the first two seasons are available on Netflix's streaming service in the US.
Images & Illustrations of REBOOT
Translations for REBOOT
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- neu laden, Neustart, neu startenGerman
- επανεκκίνηση, επανεκκινώGreek
- reinicio, reiniciarSpanish
- uudelleenkäynnistää, uudelleenkäynnistys, käynnistää uudelleenFinnish
- réinitialiser, redémarrer, redémarrage, relancerFrench
- reiniziare, riavvioItalian
- 再起動, リブートJapanese
- 재시동한 위하여Korean
- reinitiare, reinitializareLatin
- heropstarten, herstartenDutch
- reinício, reboot, reiniciarPortuguese
- перезагрузить, перезагрузка, перезагружатьRussian
- Ponovni zagonSlovene
- starta om, reboota, omstartSwedish
Get even more translations for REBOOT »
Find a translation for the REBOOT definition in other languages:
Select another language: