Definitions for Quarterlyˈkwɔr tər li
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Quarterly
a periodical that is published every quarter (or four issues per year)
of or relating to or consisting of a quarter
in diagonally opposed quarters of an escutcheon
"two coats of arms borne quarterly"
quarterly, every quarter(adverb)
in three month intervals
"interest is compounded quarterly"
A periodical publication that appears four times per year.
Once every quarter year (three months).
Occurring once every quarter year (three months).
containing, or consisting of, a fourth part; as, quarterly seasons
recurring during, or at the end of, each quarter; as, quarterly payments of rent; a quarterly meeting
a periodical work published once a quarter, or four times in a year
by quarters; once in a quarter of a year; as, the returns are made quarterly
in quarters, or quarterings; as, to bear arms quarterly; in four or more parts; -- said of a shield thus divided by lines drawn through it at right angles
every three months.
Quarterly is somewhat of an outlier, having created a design-oriented subscription service and accompanying web platform, which allows anyone to sign up and receive receive curated, physical gifts from influential contributors like President of the Rhode Island School of Design, John Maeda, Behance Founder Scott Belsky, and Alexis Ohanian of Reddit, Breadpig, and Hipmunk fame - by mail.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Those pesky one-time, quarterly and annual fees just kept popping up, sending my budget into panic mode.
It could continue to creep lower if companies start showing strong quarterly production figures this month, as expected.
The quarterly results we announced last week showed once again how far we have come on our journey over the past few years.
It's the second biggest peak of the quarterly earnings season. Investors want to see the outcomes before they take positions.
There is a wall of worry under full construction brought on by China, fall in oil prices and uncertainty regarding quarterly earnings.
Images & Illustrations of Quarterly
Translations for Quarterly
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- trimestralment, trimestralCatalan, Valencian
- Vierteljahresschrift, vierteljährlich, quartalsweiseGerman
- trimestralmente, trimestralSpanish
- neljännesvuosi, neljännesvuosittain, neljännesvuosijulkaisu, neljänneksittäin, neljännesvuosittainen, vuosineljänneksittäinFinnish
- trimestriellement, trimestrielFrench
- ràitheachanScottish Gaelic
- trimestralmente, trimestralInterlingua
- [[per]] [[kuartal]]Indonesian
- trimestralmente, trimestraleItalian
- 四半期毎, 季刊, 季刊誌Japanese
- kwartalnie, kwartalnyPolish
- trimestralmente, trimestralPortuguese
- квартальный, трёхмесячник, поквартально, ежеквартальный, трёхмесячный, ежеквартально, [[раз]] [[в]] [[три]] [[месяцRussian
Get even more translations for Quarterly »
Find a translation for the Quarterly definition in other languages:
Select another language: