Definitions for PISSpɪs
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word PISS
urine, piss, pee, piddle, weewee, water(noun)
liquid excretory product
"there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
peeing, pee, pissing, piss(verb)
informal terms for urination
"he took a pee"
make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water(verb)
"Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
Alcoholic beverage, especially of inferior quality.
1601 O Jove, a beastly fault! And then another fault in the semblance of a fowl; think on u2019t, Jove; a foul fault! When gods have hot backs, what shall poor men do? For me, I am here a Windsor stag; and the fattest, I think, iu2019 the forest. Send me a cool rut-time, Jove, or who can blame me to piss my tallow? Who comes here? my doe? u2014 Shakespeare, The Merry Wives of Windsor, Act 5, Scene 5.
To discharge as or with the urine.
to discharge urine, to urinate
Origin: [OE. pissen, F. pisser; akin to It. pisciare, D. & G. pissen, Dan. pisse, Icel. pissa.]
Piss is Slank's third album. It was released in 1993. The album is named after the song Piss to remind us that until today some people are still pissing on peace.
Translations for PISS
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- شخ, شخاخ, بولArabic
- pixada, pipí, pixat, pixo, pixarCatalan, Valencian
- chcanky, čuratCzech
- pissen, Wasser lassen, strullen, pinkeln, PisseGerman
- pis, orina, empapar de meado, meado, mear, pipí, meadaSpanish
- جیش, شاش, شاشیدنPersian
- kusta, pissataFinnish
- urine, pisse, pisser, pipiFrench
- mùinScottish Gaelic
- pisál, húgyozik, pisaHungarian
- միզել, շռելArmenian
- pipis, kencingIndonesian
- hland, pissa, sull, mígaIcelandic
- orina, pisciareItalian
- 小便をする, おしっこ, 小便Japanese
- 오줌싸다, 소변, 小便, 오줌Korean
- мочка, мочаMacedonian
- pissen, pis, piesenDutch
- siki, sikać, szczaćPolish
- urina, mijar, mijoPortuguese
- пойло, ссать, сцаки, поссать, бухло, ссакиRussian
- gužža, gožžaNorthern Sami
- пишати, pišatiSerbo-Croatian
- šťať, pišať, cikaťSlovak
- pissa, pissSwedish
- idrar, siğmek, çiş yapmak, sidik, çiş, çiş etmek, işemekTurkish
Get even more translations for PISS »
Find a translation for the PISS definition in other languages:
Select another language: