Definitions for PEEpi
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word PEE
urine, piss, pee, piddle, weewee, water(noun)
liquid excretory product
"there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
peeing, pee, pissing, piss(verb)
informal terms for urination
"he took a pee"
make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water(verb)
"Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
The act of urinating; -- used in the informal take a pee, meaning, to urinate.
Origin: Spelling of the initial letter of piss. Compare eff.
see 1st Pea
bill of an anchor. See Peak, 3 (c)
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
If you win, that means Snowflake will finally get a backyard to pee in.
Early to bed Early to rise If you didn't pee first it'll be up to your eyes
We recommend that you not pee or poop in the water and shower before you go in.
Dads have already been aware of the situation, and most men will play no matter what, when you're young, moms are taking you to Pee Wee and Pop Warner (youth leagues).
Don't you realize that as long as you have to sit down to pee, you'll never be a dominant force in the world? You'll never be a convincing technocrat or middle manager. Because people will know. She's in there sitting down.
Images & Illustrations of PEE
Translations for PEE
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- orinarCatalan, Valencian
- tisse, pisseDanish
- pinkeln, Pisse, Pipi, Pipi machenGerman
- pipí, mear, pis, hacer pis, pichíSpanish
- pisu, pisauttaa, pissata, pissi, pissaFinnish
- uriner, pipi, faire pipiFrench
- השתין, שתןHebrew
- pisil, pisiHungarian
- չիշիկ անել, մեզ, միզելArmenian
- 小便をする, おしっこ, おしっこをするJapanese
- čurāt, mīzt, mīzaliLatvian
- мочка, мочаMacedonian
- सुसु, सू, सुसु करणे, सू करणेMarathi
- plassen, plas, pisDutch
- urinere, pisse, tisse, late vannet, tissNorwegian
- siki, siusiu, sikaćPolish
- xixi, fazer xixi, pipiPortuguese
- pipi, pișa, urina, face pipiRomanian
- сикать, моча, писать, пипи, мочитьсяRussian
- cis'saNorthern Sami
- kiss, pinka, pissa, kissaSwedish
- çiş, çiş yapmak, işemekTurkish
- fé pipisseWalloon
Get even more translations for PEE »
Find a translation for the PEE definition in other languages:
Select another language: