Definitions for Moronˈmɔr ɒn, ˈmoʊr-
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Moron
idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit, retard(noun)
a person of subnormal intelligence
a city in Argentina, to the west of Buenos Aires
(Pedagogy) A mentally retarded person whose intellectual development proceeds normally up to about the eighth year of age and is then arrested so that there is little or no further development; an adult having the mental development of an 8-to-12-year old. A moron is considered capable of doing routine work under supervision.
Origin: [Gr. mw^ros foolish, stupid.]
A person of borderline intelligence in the former classification of mental retardation, having of an intelligence quotient of 50-69.
A person who makes uncool, unfunny, uninteresting, or irrelevant (see lame) attempts to impress others and draw attention to himself, especially in a flawed attempt to act like someone else.
Origin: From μωρός.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
The computer is a moron.
I told you not to be stupid you moron.
The consumer isn't a moron. She is your wife.
My own bookkeeper fucked me, and made me the 'certified moron'! And he really stuck it in too!
That Motherfucker!! He was using me like a tool to get to my damn banker and I was the moron paying him for it!
Images & Illustrations of Moron
Translations for Moron
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- retardat, imbècil, idiota, subnormalCatalan, Valencian
- debil, tåbeDanish
- Schwachsinniger, Trottel, Depp, SchwachkopfGerman
- καθυστερημένος, βλαμμένος, κρετίνοςGreek
- retrasado, retardado, retrasada, idiota, subnormal, débil mental, imbécil, babosoSpanish
- ادم احمق و ابلهPersian
- kehitysvammainen, lievästi, hölmö, tolloFinnish
- attardé, crétin, demeuré, andouilleFrench
- hülye, gyengeelméjűHungarian
- sontoloyo, idiot, bodohIndonesian
- stupido, deficiente, idiota, ritardato, imbecille, cretino, babbeo, mongoloideItalian
- 低能者, 間抜け, 頓痴気Japanese
- mogool, idioot, mongool, mongolDutch
- retardado, otário, débil mental, babacaPortuguese
- дебил, придурок, кретин, отморо́зокRussian
Get even more translations for Moron »
Find a translation for the Moron definition in other languages:
Select another language: