Definitions for Jivedʒaɪv
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Jive
swing, swing music, jive(verb)
a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s; flowing rhythms but less complex than later styles of jazz
dance to jive music; dance the jive
Translations for Jive
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- dumm daher schwätzen, swingenGerman
- [[menear]] el [[bote]], mentir, engañar, bailar, cuento chinoSpanish
- pötypuhe, hämätä, tanssia, hölynpölyFinnish
- dansen, zever, blaasjes wijsmaken, smoes, misleiden, swingen, nonsensDutch
- engabelar, engambelarPortuguese
Find a translation for the Jive definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
Are we missing a good definition for Jive? Don't keep it to yourself...
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Nearby & related entries:
Alternative searches for Jive:
Thanks for your vote! We truly appreciate your support.