Definitions for FLAWflɔ
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word FLAW
defect, fault, flaw(noun)
an imperfection in an object or machine
"a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
defect or weakness in a person's character
"he had his flaws, but he was great nonetheless"
an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
A crack or breach, a gap or fissure; a defect of continuity or cohesion.
A defect, fault, or imperfection, especially one that is hidden.
A defect or error in a contract or other document which may make the document invalid.
To add a flaw to, to make imperfect or defective.
To become imperfect or defective.
A sudden burst or gust of wind of short duration.
A storm of short duration.
A sudden burst of noise and disorder; a tumult; uproar; a quarrel.
a crack or breach; a gap or fissure; a defect of continuity or cohesion; as, a flaw in a knife or a vase
a defect; a fault; as, a flaw in reputation; a flaw in a will, in a deed, or in a statute
a sudden burst of noise and disorder; a tumult; uproar; a quarrel
a sudden burst or gust of wind of short duration
to crack; to make flaws in
to break; to violate; to make of no effect
Flaw is a rock band from Louisville, Kentucky. The band was formed by ex-guitarist Jason Daunt in 1995.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
The logical flaw is glaring.
The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.
Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.
Conceal a flaw, and the world will imagine the worst.
A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections.
Images & Illustrations of FLAW
Translations for FLAW
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- недостатък, повреждам се, пукнатина, шквал, пуквам, цепнатина, разцепвам, дефектBulgarian
- Makel, Fehler, WindböGerman
- imperfección, desperfecto, fallaSpanish
- vika, virheFinnish
- faille, fissure, tumulte, défaut, bourrasqueFrench
- difetto, cricca, errore, crepa, fessuraItalian
- falha, erro, defeitoPortuguese
- поврежда́ть, по́ртить, изъя́н, брак, недоста́ток, поврежда́ться, поро́к, тре́щина, шквал, повреди́ться, повреди́ть, щель, [[поры́в]] [[ветр, испо́ртить, дефе́ктRussian
- vada, prasklina, chyba, závada, škáraSlovak
- pomanjkljivost, razpoka, napakaSlovene
- kusur, çizik, çatlak, hataTurkish
Get even more translations for FLAW »
Find a translation for the FLAW definition in other languages:
Select another language: