Definitions for Disorderdɪsˈɔr dər
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Disorder
a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
"the doctor prescribed some medicine for the disorder"; "everyone gets stomach upsets from time to time"
a condition in which things are not in their expected places
"the files are in complete disorder"
a disturbance of the peace or of public order
perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder(verb)
disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
"She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
bring disorder to
Absence of order; state of not being arranged in an orderly manner.
After playing the children left the room in disorder.
A disturbance of civic peace or of public order.
A physical or psychical malfunction.
Bulimia is an eating disorder.
want of order or regular disposition; lack of arrangement; confusion; disarray; as, the troops were thrown into disorder; the papers are in disorder
neglect of order or system; irregularity
breach of public order; disturbance of the peace of society; tumult
disturbance of the functions of the animal economy of the soul; sickness; derangement
to disturb the order of; to derange or disarrange; to throw into confusion; to confuse
to disturb or interrupt the regular and natural functions of (either body or mind); to produce sickness or indisposition in; to discompose; to derange; as, to disorder the head or stomach
to depose from holy orders
Disorder are a hardcore punk band that formed in the Bristol area of the United Kingdom in 1980, and has existed with varying line-ups to this day. Disorder are a band who aligned with politically charged punk bands .
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'Disorder' in Nouns Frequency: #1588
Images & Illustrations of Disorder
Translations for Disorder
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- безредици, безпорядъкBulgarian
- desordre, trastornCatalan, Valencian
- nepořádek, poruchaCzech
- uorden, forstyrrelseDanish
- Unruhen, Unordnung, StörungGerman
- αταξία, ταραχή, αναταραχή, διαταραχήGreek
- desorden, trastorno, desenfreno, disturbioSpanish
- epäjärjestys, häiriö, levottomuusFinnish
- trouble, désordreFrench
- tinneas, euslaint, galarScottish Gaelic
- glundroði, ringulreið, röskun, kvilliIcelandic
- disordine, disturboItalian
- nieporządek, nieład, zaburzeniePolish
- transtorno, desordemPortuguese
- волнение, беспорядок, нарушение, расстройство, смутаRussian
- oordning, oroligheterSwedish
Get even more translations for Disorder »
Find a translation for the Disorder definition in other languages:
Select another language: