Definitions for Clemencyˈklɛm ən si
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Clemency
good weather with comfortable temperatures
clemency, mercifulness, mercy(noun)
leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice
"he threw himself on the mercy of the court"
The gentle or kind exercise of power; leniency, mercy; compassion in judging or punishing.
Mildness of weather.
Origin: From clementia.
disposition to forgive and spare, as offenders; mildness of temper; gentleness; tenderness; mercy
mildness or softness of the elements; as, the clemency of the season
Clemency is a town and a former commune in south-western Luxembourg. Since 2012, it is part of the commune Käerjeng. It is part of the canton of Capellen, which is part of the district of Luxembourg. As of 2006, the town of Clemency, which lies in the south-west of the commune, has a population of 1,823. The commune also includes the village of Fingig. Clemency is a rural community close to the Belgian border.
Translations for Clemency
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- leppeys, lempeys, lauhkeus, armoFinnish
- մեղմություն, գթություն, գթասրտությունArmenian
- clementie, genade, mildheidDutch
- clemență, blândețe, bunătate, îndurareRomanian
- мягкость, милосердие, помилование, снисходительность, пощадаRussian
- благост, попустљивостSerbo-Croatian
- rahm, mehr, shafqat, rahmdillik, marhamatUzbek
Get even more translations for Clemency »
Find a translation for the Clemency definition in other languages:
Select another language: