Definitions for COOku
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word COO
the sound made by a pigeon
speak softly or lovingly
"The mother who held her baby was cooing softly"
cry softly, as of pigeons
The murmuring sound made by a dove or pigeon.
To make a soft murmuring sound, as a pigeon.
To speak in an admiring fashion, to be enthusiastic about.
Expression of fright, surprise, approval, etc.
to make a low repeated cry or sound, like the characteristic note of pigeons or doves
to show affection; to act in a loving way. See under Bill, v. i
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Since he became COO of the company last April, I have been supporting Christophe and at the same time carefully observing his performance as a CEO successor. I have concluded that he is ready to assume Takeda's CEO role.
There are multiple major change programs in flight across the Group, designed to achieve our ambitious goals, and which will in turn help to drive the sustainable returns our shareholders deserve, a Group COO will give us additional leadership bandwidth and capability to make that happen.
Translations for COO
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- гукане, гукамBulgarian
- vrkot, vrkatCzech
- Girren, GurrenGerman
- arrullo, arrullarSpanish
- kujerrus, kujertaaFinnish
- roucoulement, roucoulerFrench
- dùrdail, dèan dùrdailScottish Gaelic
- kurr, hjala ljúflega, hvísla blíðuorðumIcelandic
- tubare, grugare, tortoreggiare, cuccuItalian
- koeren, roekoeën, roekoeDutch
- arrulho, arrulharPortuguese
- воркование, ворковатьRussian
- гугут, gugutati, гукати, gukati, гугутање, гугутати, gugutanje, gugut, тепати, tepatiSerbo-Croatian
- kutter, kuttraSwedish
Get even more translations for COO »
Find a translation for the COO definition in other languages:
Select another language: