Definitions for Activist
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Activist
a militant reformer
advocating or engaged in activism
one who is politically active in the role of a citizen; especially, one who campaigns for change
one who is conspicuously active in carrying out any occupational or professional functions.
Behaving as an activist.
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'Activist' in Nouns Frequency: #2551
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Yum is not an activist play from our perspective.
Yum! is not an activist play from our perspective.
While an activist is an outside shot, increased shareholder pressure seems likely.
He was a voice of social resistance; he was an activist, and now, he too has been silenced.
You know, we have a Supreme Court right now that is an activist, fundamentally illegitimate court.
Images & Illustrations of Activist
Translations for Activist
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- ناشطة, ناشطArabic
- актыві́ст, актыві́сткаBelarusian
- активи́стка, активи́стBulgarian
- Aktivist, AktivistinGerman
- activiste, militantFrench
- פעיל, פעילהHebrew
- działacz, aktywistaPolish
- activistă, activistRomanian
- активи́стка, активи́стRussian
- aktivist, etkinci, eylemciTurkish
- активі́ст, активі́сткаUkrainian
- phần tử tích cựcVietnamese
Get even more translations for Activist »
Find a translation for the Activist definition in other languages:
Select another language: