Definitions for 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
U.S. National Library of Medicine
7,12-Dimethylbenzanthracene. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon found in tobacco smoke that is a potent carcinogen.
Find a translation for the 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
Are we missing a good definition for 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene?
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Nearby & related entries:
Alternative searches for 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene:
- Search for Definitions for 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
- Search for Synonyms for 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
- Quotes containing the term 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
- Search for Phrases containing the term 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
- Search for Abbreviations containing the term 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
- What rhymes with 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene?
- Search for Song lyrics containing the word 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene
- Search for 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene on Amazon
- Search for 9,10-dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene on Google