Definitions for 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
U.S. National Library of Medicine
A dopaminergic neurotoxic compound which produces irreversible clinical, chemical, and pathological alterations that mimic those found in Parkinson disease.
Find a translation for the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
Are we missing a good definition for 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine? Don't keep it to yourself...
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Nearby & related entries:
Alternative searches for 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine:
- Search for Definitions for 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
- Search for Synonyms for 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
- Quotes containing the term 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
- Search for Phrases containing the term 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
- Search for Abbreviations containing the term 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
- What rhymes with 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine?
- Search for Song lyrics containing the word 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine
- Search for 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine on Amazon
- Search for 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine on Google
Thanks for your vote! We truly appreciate your support.